Fill in brief form for solutions
Update date: 2022/1/7
Article category: Product information - SSD
＊This tutorial is only applicable to the Windows system.
1. Open task manager
(1) Right-click the task bar under Windows -> click "Task Manager"
(2) Press the "Ctrl, Alt, Del" keys at the same time -> click "Task Manager"
2. View the details of the work manager
3. Check the status of the hard disk used by the application: Click on "Hard Disk", the hard disk read and write speed will be sorted.
＊If operations such as "sending files, file compression, and virus scanning" are in progress, the hard disk read and write speed will be higher.
＊You can grab the application that slows down the reading speed of the hard disk, and search for "the application name" through Google to understand the purpose of the application or whether it is a virus.
＊Note: If there is no application that frequently reads and writes to the hard drive, but the hard drive shows a higher usage rate in the "Performance" tab, there may be an unknown application/computer virus running. Please install/update the antivirus Perform a complete scan of the software for viruses, or check the "Method Two, Windows Resource Monitor" in the teaching below; if the computer is no longer operating normally, please check the Microsoft help article “Help protect my PC with Microsoft Defender Offline”.
1. Windows search "Resource Monitor"
2. View the list of applications: click "Hard Disk" -> click "Hard Disk Activity" -> click "Read" or "Write" to sort
Can check the application hard disk usage status, and know the file location of the program.
Questions about a LEVEN product you already own? Ask a LEVEN expert.