Fill in brief form for solutions
1. The maintenance and warranty process may take about one to three weeks. Please try the solutions in this article first to eliminate the LEVEN SSD failure factor.
2. Before trying the following solutions, please cross-test  and remove other hard drives and external devices.
* Mark - Cross test: (1) Install the LEVEN SSD on another computer to check if it has the same problem. (2) Install another hard drive on this computer/device to check if the device is malfunctioning.
1. The problem of unstable data cable connection: please re-plug both ends of the data cable (motherboard slot, hard disk interface).
2. Motherboard slot/data cable problem: use a different SATA slot and data cable.
3. Interface contact problem: Use an eraser to gently wipe the surface of the golden finger.
1. Please directly use the SATA power supply that connects the SSD to the motherboard slot and power supply.
2. Use adapters of other brands or models.
3. Install other normal SSDs on this device.
1. Update Windows/Linux system version [First try]
2. Update the hard disk driver
(1) Check motherboard model: Windows Search “System Information” -> System Summary -> Motherboard manufacturer "BaseBoard manufacturer", model "BaseBoard product".
(2) Google Search: “motherboard manufacturer + model”
4. Enter the motherboard support page -> Select operating system -> Choose the related driver“PCIE、SATA” -> Download
5. Unzip the installation file and install the driver.
1. Install the LEVEN SSD on other computers that are functioning normally.
2. Install other normal SSDs on this motherboard.
3. Replace the host computer/motherboard.
Questions about a LEVEN product you already own? Ask a LEVEN expert.